I'm not misunderstood, I'm just complicated...Or is that supposed to be the other way around?




Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally

Finally, some quiet
A reprieve from all the pain
The calming of a chaotic mind
Some rest for my weary brain
That light at the end of the tunnel
Is finally something that I can see
Give me hope of a brighter future
Without the darkness surrounding me


I feel like a weight has been lifted
I can finally breathe again
No longer bearing the burden
Of hiding the misery within

I finally feel some balance
Both feet firmly on the ground
I’m praying that I hold on to this
The peace that I’ve finally found


Finally, I feel like a whole person
Not just fragments floating in the air
I’ve finally found a safe haven
And I’m resting my weary body there

No comments:

Post a Comment